Civil servants in India are so passionate and dedicated to serve the nation. They make our nation feel proud of them by their constant hard work. They fight with the evil and corruption and give our nation the definition of Real civil servant. They don’t believe in money making out of the work rather they think of the people and make their family feel proud of them. They are against the black money and works with loyalty.
Now a days people think that by joining civil services they will make money from the projects of government. But these real servants of nations have never compromised with their commitment towards nation. Because of such real time heroes we can go safely and admire our real time heroes.
Here are the list of 10 dedicated civil servants on whom our country is proud of:
1. SATYENDRA DUBEY: The civil servant who was being killed because of his dedication and commitment towards the nation. He was a sincere, dedicated and hardworking civil engineer who was assigned the project of National Highways Authority of India at Koderma in Jharkhand. During his tenure he exposed the financial irregularities and involvement of corruption while he was working on the project. He wrote letter to the former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee regarding this corruption and requested not to disclose his name. Somehow the name was leaked and he was suspiciously shot dead near the railway station of Gaya, Bihar. These sacrifices of our civil servant make you feel proud of them.
2 ARMSTRONG PAME: He is renowned as “Miracle man” of Manipur. He is leader who was not being known to everybody. He was the man who used to spend his own savings on government projects like building a road in the hills of Manipur etc. Through his initiative many people have learnt lesson from his life and people came ahead and contribute.
3. B.CHANDRAKALA: She is holding the position of District Magistrate in Bulandhsahar and stands against the illegal practices. She has always raised her voice against corrupt officers and corruption. She publicly exposed the names of those people who are following wrong practices and are not doing justice to their position. She also exposed the brother of the member of ruling party in Uttar Pradesh with hesitating.
4. U.SAGAYAM: He has been transferred to 20 different places in the service of 20 years that was just because of not compromising with unjust practices. He hails from Tamil Nadu, and became the first IAS officer in 2009 who has upload the details of his assets . He joined the IAS in 1991 as the Sub-Divisional Magistrate of Ootacamund. In 2000, he sealed Pepsi Cola’s bottling plant near Chennai after finding dirt in many bottles. In 2012 he submitted a report to government regarding losing of 16000cr to illegal quarrying in Madhurai. His good work help him winning the heart of people. Over 5000 villagers protested against one of his transfers that proves the love of people towards him.
5. NARENDRA KUMAR: He joined as IPS in 2009 in Bihar and protested against illegal services. He was committed to withstand all the evils courageously. He protested towards stopping the illegal mining of stones spending his time in fighting with mine mafias with greater level of guts and spirit. At the age of 30, he was killed by crushing to death through a tractor. One of the member who belonged to the gang of mine mafia crushed him to death while he was fighting to stop the tractor carrying illegally mined stones. He was appointed as the Secretary of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
6. AJIT DOVAL: Ajit Doval is an IPS officer from the 1968 batch. He has made remarkable name during his tenure as an IPS officer. He played an active role in insurgencies operations in Mizoram, Punjab and Kashmir. He has done a commendable job in the termination of hijackings of 15 Indian Airlines aircraft. He also stayed in Pakistan one amongst the most riskier assignment. He later joined the intelligence bureau and is currently holding the position of National Security Adviser to PM Narendra Modi.Doval works on strategy of Strengthening, reviving and ensuring coordination among the security and intelligence apparatus that were systematically dismantled by the previous regime.
7. SHANMUGAM MANJUNATH: This brave officer worked as a sales manager for Indian Oil Corporation and worked actively to stop selling of adulterated fuel. His courageous nature and honesty made him one of the most commendable officers the country has seen. He was the one who has raised his voice against selling of adulterated fuel that was taking place in two petrol pumps at Lakhimpur Khiri, Uttar Pradesh. After this he ordered to seal these petrol pumps. He went on surprise raid and did not come back as he was shot dead by six bullets. That was a day the entire country hung its head in shame and despair.
8. SHIVDEEP WAMAN LANDE: He joined as civil servant in 2006 as an IPS officer. E is always there in the news for good reasons. He has gained great popularity in Patna. In his tenure of 10 months He arrested many criminals who were selling fake cosmetic products. He worked towards women safety and under his tenure, the crime rate of Patna dropped drastically. He was a great man with morals and ethics. He donates 70 percent of his salary to society work which include marriages of poor girls and building hostels for poor students. He took strong action against eve teasers and has been very easily accessible to the people. It is said that he receives hundreds of messages everyday and he makes sure that each message is attended to. He also helps in eliminating illegal wine shops in his jurisdiction. When he was transferred from Patna, people of Patna took out Candle march and protested against government.
9. V. V. LAKSHMINARAYANA: Lakshminarayana is a common man who often takes the bus to work. He was a humble man and worked against corruption and exposed many corrupt officers. He became the Joint Director of Central Bureau of Investigation and handled over 19 high profile cases including the Satyam scandal, Gali Janardhana Reddy’s illegal mining case of Obulapuram Mining Company, Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy ‘s disproportinate assets case and Sohrabuddin Sheikh’s fake encounter case. He is also known for arresting Jagan Mohan Reddy and giving amazing, high impact speeches.
10 .S.R. SANKARAN: This former IAS officer was commonly known as “an ideal people’s IAS officer”. He remained unmarried so that he could serve the society and also contributed to the education of over 500 poor students. He died due to illness in 2010 but he will always be remembered as a “people’s man”. He played a crucial role in creating pro-poor policies and was the man behind the abolition of bonded labour, the creation of the special component plan for SCs & STs
We should pay our gratitude towards all these amazing officers who inspire us and help us believe that there are many people who work for good and build their name in the nation.
these are the real civil servants who has helped in wiping out the evil from the nation. All the upcoming officers should work on their footsteps. These Kind of people make us feel Proud to be an Indian.