IBPS is the biggest platform for all those aspirants who want secured bank jobs. Bank PO jobs are scheduled every year and to get these jobs students need to work very hard.
Selection of good coaching center is very important to achieve your goals. For those students who are looking for excellent coaching for Bank Clerk and PO exams in Chandigarh, Delhi Career Group is the excellent choice. Cracking Bank PO written exam for different posts is not easy task.
Numerous institute are there those who prepare candidates for Bank PO written exam but most preferred one is Delhi career group, Best Bank PO exam coaching in Chandigarh to crack the exam in first attempt as staff at DCG is very cooperative and previous results proves it to be the best IBPS PO Coaching in Chandigarh.
All the public establishments has joined hands with IBPS therefore anyone aspiring for bank jobs need to be eligible as per IBPS requirements
IBPS exam deals in
IBPS Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh
Delhi Career Group is a well founded, trusted, genuine and known as the best coaching institute for Bank PO Exams in Chandigarh. Delhi career group unfailingly provides top results in banking exams all over the country. Our institute provides top quality coaching to the students by the highly professional teaching staff. Beside the fact that our institute provides best faculty, also our organization provides very good ambience of classes which is highly motivating. Our Staff is very friendly, highly qualified and help the students at each and every step.
IBPS Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh
Delhi career group also prepares the candidates towards clerk coaching. We have record of good results in clerk exam preparation. We are best in IBPS Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh. Our team of professionals put all efforts to make candidate crack the exam by following those tips and tricks. Our staff is always available for their wards at every phase.
Why Delhi Career Group for Bank PO Coaching
- Regular classes for Bank PO/Clerk coaching for 3-4 hours
- For working aspirants Weekend batches are available
- Shortcut tips and tricks to crack the exam
- Regular practice sessions acc. to the topics and subjects
- Mock tests using previous question papers for building confidence for time management at exam time
- Performance evaluation of the student on weekly basis
- Facilitate candidate with PG & Hostel accommodation
- Attention is given to each student
- Doubt clearing sessions are planned for students on weekly/fortnightly.
Why to choose Delhi Career Group for Bank PO and clerk exam preparation
Delhi Career Group provides coaching for all the below mentioned different topics that comes under bank PO exam:
- Reasoning – Different topics covered in Reasoning are :
Word Formation, Decoding and coding, Symbol and Notation, Analogy, Decision making, Sitting arrangement, Classification, Blood relation, Series, Statement and conclusion and etc.
- Quantitative aptitude (Maths) – Different topics covered in quantitative aptitude (Maths) are :
Distance and time, Roots, Ratio, Average, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs and tabulation, arithmetic and Data interpretation, Profit and loss, Pie Charts, time and work, percentage and etc.
- Computer knowledge – In this basic computer knowledge and skills are tested. Different topics covered are : MS office, Internet, Basic knowledge of computers, Computer networking, Windows, Acronyms, Operating systems, Internet E-commerce and etc.
- English language – Different topics covered in this subject are :
Sentence Rearrangement, Passage Completion, Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Spotting Errors and etc.
- Marketing Knowledge – In this Basic Marketing knowledge is tested. Different topics covered
Terms in marketing, Basic out source marketing terms, Different types of marketing, Basic knowledge of Marketing and etc.
- General Awareness – In this Common questions on banking and general knowledge are asked. Different topics covered are :
Current Affairs, Banking G.K, Economics, Sports & Awards, Books & Authors, RBI Rules & Polices, General Awareness and etc.
Educational requirements for IBPS Bank PO and clerk
- Candidate need to hold a bachelor degree in any stream.
- Some posts demand basic knowledge of computers.
- Candidates who are in final year of their study are not eligible for the recruitment exam.
About Bank PO exam:
There are different type of banking exams like: SBI- PO(Probationary officers) / Clerk, IBPS- PO (Probationary officers) /Clerk etc.
SBI- PO (Probationary officers) /Clerk
SBI – State Bank of India provides wide opportunities for young graduates and experienced professionals for career growth. Students are giving more preference to SBI jobs. SBI Exam pattern is different from other exams. Delhi career group provides excellent coaching for the preparation of SBI Bank Exam in Chandigarh.
SBI PO Exam is conducted in 2 different parts :
- Objective type – Duration of objective test is 2 hours. It will be of maximum 200 marks. In this test five sections are covered. Different sections along with their marks are mentioned below:
- English language : 40 marks.
- General Awareness : 40 marks.
- Marketing and computer knowledge : 40 marks.
- Maths and Data interpretation : 40 marks.
- Reasoning : 20 marks.
- Descriptive type – Duration of Descriptive test is 1 hour. It will be of maximum 50 marks. In this test English is covered. Different topics covered are:
- Short précis
- Letter writing
IBPS – PO (Probationary officers) / Clerk
IBPS conducts PO (Probationary officers), Clerk recruitment annually. There are approximately 9000 PO vacancies for which graduates can apply if they are in age group of 20-30. IBPS conducts written examination for PO, Assistant, Clerk, Specialist and RRB.
Delhi career Group provides excellent coaching for IBPS PO Coaching in Chandigarh.
IBPO PO (Probationary officer) / Clerk exam include five different sections. It will be of maximum 200 marks. Different sections along with their marks is mentioned below :
1) Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) : 50 marks
- Reasoning : 50 marks
- General English : 40 marks
- General awareness ( Banking ) : 40 marks
- Computer knowledge : 20 marks
Delhi career group provides best coaching for the preparation of IBPS clerk and bank PO exam in chandigarh.
For more details and to register visit our website.